[Paraview] reflection filter-mirror half solution

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jan 23 11:11:09 EST 2007

Scaling by (-1,-1,-1) mean you are reflecting the object about all 3 planes, not just the y-plane. Your screen shots look correct given that scaling.

Are you sure this is what you want? This corresponds to turning the object inside-out. If you had instead used a scaling of (1,-1,1) the copy would be reflected about just the y-plane, and the copy would be adjacent to the original so that, together, they looked like a single object.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center