[Paraview] reflection filter-mirror half solution

Simone Crippa crippa at kth.se
Tue Jan 23 05:33:55 EST 2007

Hi,

I have also seen problems with the reflection filter on certain datasets
(Ensight, multiple datasets). Then the reflection filter just isn't
selectable. Instead of wondering about the "why" at first, I just found
a quick fix by using an other filter that works with my datasets.

I use "vtkTransformFilter"; Filter->Transform (PV2.4). I then specify a
transformation of: Translate: 0 0 0 ; Scale: -1 -1 -1 ; Orientation: 0
180 0 ... for e.g. getting a reflection about the y-plane. Changing the
orientation angles (0 or 180) should reflect around the other two planes.

Regards, Simone