[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:56:44 EST 2007

Berk Geveci a écrit :
> Hi Folks,
>
> I posted the January snapshot of ParaView III. The download links and
> announcemets for all snapshots cam be found at:
> http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_III_snapshots
Once again,

Some bugs have been fixed (center of rotation set to (0,0,0)), great !

Anyway, I still don't understand something...

I set Use Immediate Mode Rendering to on in Edit -> Settings menu.

But when I load my VTK data file, I have to click on Object Inspector ->
   Properties -> Display -> Apply in order to render my scene.

Is there something that I have misunderstood with "Use Immediate Mode
Rendering" ?

Cheers,

--
/F