[Paraview] Not understanding large memory use

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 5 10:10:57 EST 2007

I have ParaView running on a very similar system - a 10 node AMD64.
You'll have to make sure that some form of MPI is installed and running
correctly, which may or may not be your greatest challenge.  However,
once MPI is ready, getting ParaView going wasn't too bad for me.  I
simply recompiled it with MPI enabled in cmake and all the paths set to
point at the MPI libraries.

-Sean

[snip]