[Paraview] GPL and Paraview and Qt

Bonnie bonnie.smithson at otismed.com
Fri Feb 2 20:18:41 EST 2007

Berk, Sean, and Hendrik, thanks for the answers!

It sounds like the plug-in interface is exactly what I would want for our application.  We make custom surgical guides for total knee replacement surgery by processing MRI data.  These guides would only be made inhouse, and I want to use a slightly customized Paraview for viewing results.  So for us the GUI part is a small part.

Do you have any idea when that will that be ready in Paraview III?

-Bonnie