[Paraview] live data feeds?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Feb 2 12:53:20 EST 2007

Hello Randy,

We are working on the facility to allow ParaView's server to receive
data updates and notify the user interface about these updates.

Currently this is in early stages of development, but your input would
be appreciated. If you want to direct the development, please add your
content to the following Wiki page:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Animating_Live_Data

Thank you.

Andy