[Paraview] PV 3.2.1 Crashes When Showing UInt8 Vector

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Dec 20 10:32:50 EST 2007

Hi Kent,

We can't reproduce this on OS X and Linux. You said 2.6.1 displays
this dataset fine. Are you running it on the same machine? The only
difference in rendering between 2.6 and 3.2 is that 2.6 does not use
display lists by default and 3.2 does. Can you go to Preferences ->
Render VIew and turn on Use Immediate Mode Rendering? Does that make
a difference? Are you doing anything other than simply loading and
rendering this object?

-berk