[Paraview] GLSL shaders and Paraview

Thomas Félix Thomas.Felix at inrialpes.fr
Tue Dec 18 11:06:26 EST 2007

Yes you're right Ken, I apologize for my lack of precision. In fact I'm
new with Paraview so I'm exploring different approches for the moment...
I want to access the vtkProperty (or vtkActor) as part of a custom
filter, because I need to compute things using a shader, but I also have
to integrate functions in the classic filter way... (as part of the
RequestData method for example). I think directly using the vtkProperty
is a good (easy?) way to use shaders in paraview but maybe I'm totally
wrong... So if someone can at least guide me in my futur investigations,
it should be great.

Thanks.

Thomas Felix
Inria Rhone-Alpes