[Paraview] Bug in 3.x related to "Name".

Carlos Vicente Carlos.Vicente at uv.es
Tue Dec 18 01:59:46 EST 2007

Hi,

I think that maybe I found a bug Paraview 3.x. It is a stupid thing:

If this line in my vtu file is used, everything works fine and the file
is properly plotted:

<DataArray type="Float64" Name="H" format="ascii" NumberOfComponents="1">

However, if I want to name the data with the absolute value such as:

<DataArray type="Float64" Name="|H|" format="ascii" NumberOfComponents="1">

The data is not plotted.

It seems that the "|" is not taken properly. Version 2.x of Paraview
accepted this.

Regards,

Carlos
--