[Paraview] Custom Filter Not Seen in 3.2.1 Filter Menu

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:38:06 EST 2007

Clint,

There really was an error (a missing "<"). I had fixed it; erased two files in
the build tree; and ran "make". Its my guess that the make files failed to see
the change in the xml file. The two files I erased were

    /Qt/Components/moc_pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel.cxx
    /Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMGeneratedModules.h

because they had "Generated" in their name. Can you suggest other files to
erase to force it to use the corrected xml file?

Thanks!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center