[Paraview] 3.2 Plugin loading

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 5 15:26:43 EST 2007

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've finished and tested (on Linux
  x86_64 g++) the plugin directory feature.  Clint suggests that I
attach it to a bug report.  I must admit that I haven't filed a bug
report before.  I went to https://www.kitware.com/Bug/ and signed up for
an account (I'm just waiting on the confirmation email).  Anyway,
someone let me know if that's not the right place to do it.

Thanks,
Sean