[Paraview] How to show the contour on a spherical surface

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Apr 19 16:57:52 EDT 2007

The sphere widget shown when you change the cut function to Sphere is
just a polygonal representation; an implicit function defining a sphere
is then used in the cut filter. The smoothness of the output of the cut
filter is caused by the granularity of the cells in the input dataset,
not the sphere implicit function.

- Amy