[Paraview] How to export eps in Paraview?

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Wed Apr 11 12:48:36 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Shawn C. Shadden wrote:

> Ricardo,
>
> Could you be more specific?
>
> I have tried this method and have not been able to export vector
> format. I am running Paraview 2.4 on Windows XP. In particular I have
> noticed that when I select File->Print, then check Print to file,
> Paraview does not actually create any output file (yet it does it give
> any errors!). If I select Adobe PDF under Printers, the output is just

  Ok. I'm in Linux and right now moved to the paraview III series. But I do
remember being able to create an eps file using print to file. Some
googling also reports:

  http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2006-July/003471.html

> If you have been able to produce a true vector formatted eps from
> printing to file, can you please let me know the exact routine you
> used.

  Sorry of being of not much help after all.

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  <http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt>

  &

  Cultural Instigator

  n.p.: Rádio Zero http://radio.ist.utl.pt