[Paraview] How to export eps in Paraview?

Shawn C. Shadden shadden at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:39:42 EDT 2007

Ricardo,

Could you be more specific?

I have tried this method and have not been able to export vector
format. I am running Paraview 2.4 on Windows XP. In particular I have
noticed that when I select File->Print, then check Print to file,
Paraview does not actually create any output file (yet it does it give
any errors!). If I select Adobe PDF under Printers, the output is just
an image, not vector formatted. This still happens even if I  click
Preferences and unselect Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF under the
Adobe PDF Settings tab and  and set Encapsulated Postscript under
Paper/Quality -> Advanced... -> Postscript output options.

If you have been able to produce a true vector formatted eps from
printing to file, can you please let me know the exact routine you
used.

Thanks,
shawn