[Paraview] Paraview performance

Alberto Fernandez alberto at cognitdesign.com
Mon Oct 16 10:14:16 EDT 2006

Even for a simple solid rendering. I'm trying to open a case with 4.5
million and its been working for 6 hours now. Is it normal to have that
kind of performance if the data is in ascii? Granted the geo file is big
(4Gb) but I thought it could be handled.
I'm going to check out HAVS. Thanks for the suggestion.