Antw: [Paraview] Use paraview with a SGI prism and a Cave

yi mu mugjfyi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 17:30:38 EST 2006

 Hi Christian

Thank you very much for your documentation, I was able
to run cave module. I have a cube display with four
walls, including floor. I am now using three of them:
two walls and a floor, the geometry displays on the
wall ok but not on the floor, do you have any idea how
to specify the coordinates for the floor?

Here is the coordinates for the two walls:

<Machine Name="prism_d2"
  Environment="DISPLAY=:0.0"
  LowerLeft="-1.0 0 -1.0"
  LowerRight="0 0 -1.0"