[Paraview] step time display

Bordier, Luc Luc.Bordier at InergyAutomotive.com
Thu Nov 2 04:22:18 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm quite a new user of paraview and I'm using it as a fluent
post-processor.

I'm loading transient data and doing animations of it. I would like to
have the text information of the time value appearing next to my model
representation during the animation.

I've understood that I can use some brackets [] to enter paraview vtk
commands in the annotation panel but I don't know what is the command to
write to have the time value to be displayed in the viewport window.

Please can somebody tell me how to do it?

Thank you

Luc