[Paraview] Segmentation fault on ParaView 2.4.3

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu May 25 14:19:50 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 10:41 -0700, Tuhin Ghosh wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I hadn't tried make test, when I run make test all the ParaView
> related tests fail. So there is something wrong with the build.
> I built a release version with GNU compilers, is there something in
> particular that I need to look out for?
>
> There is no problem with other X applications.
>
> Thanks,
> -Tuhin

Berk Geveci is right you should post the CMakeCache.txt. If it's too big
it might bounce off the list, and you'll have to post it to a web page.
In any case, try to describe the changes you made in CMake.

It might be useful to start with a clean build directory, and make no
changes in CMake and try the tests. Then restart and make one change,
then two... Until you find out when it works, and when it doesn't.