[Paraview] Probe filter Input

shawn mckenziie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:22:00 EDT 2006

Hi,
I wish to make the probe filter take in any source as an input object . The
current Probe filter calls the "GetInput" method to set the input as a line
or point, but when i call this method with a general object, my filter does
not appear on the filter list.

this input will allow any object so i should be ok. In the vtkProbeFilter
code i cannot find any method SetInput so i am assuming it is inherited from
above somewhere, since it works for a point/line already.

Should i have to change my SetInput call? any suggestions appreciated.
thanks