[Paraview] Probe point clouds / Point to sphere generation

shawn mckenziie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:11:31 EDT 2006

Im on v2.4, once ive Dl'd the VTK source code should i need to configure any
settings for the gaussiansplatter.xml to look for/recognize the
vtkGaussianSplatter file?
I have added my PV_INTERFACE_PATH variable, but thats simply to look for the
xml file.
Maybe the xml cannot find the vtk source needed....?
Thanks