[Paraview] Probe point clouds / Point to sphere generation

shawn mckenziie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:22:24 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I wish to use the Probe filter to sample attribute values of my point cloud
along a line. The resulting XY plot always only returns one value, as i
assume it is not hitting any other points (perhaps due to 5 point accuracy
in my point set). I am wondering if there is an option available to either
a) increase my line width or error region to enable selection of closely
neighbouring points, or
b) generate spheres from each point in the point cloud so that a line/sphere
intersection registers on the plot

I would appreciate any ideas, thanks