[Paraview] Fw: Re: mullion information

Nancy haifang_zhou at 163.com
Wed May 10 23:12:34 EDT 2006

Is there anyone can help me?

Hi Nancy,

This is not the same as mullions, and i am, unfortunately, not qualified to help you solve this problem.  What I can tell you, though, is that you needn't worry about mullions with a projector display because there are no "frames" around the edges of the tiles in your display.  I would suggest posting your question to the entire ParaView users group and see if anyone can help you out.

best of luck,
bryan