[Paraview] cells'numbering

Giuseppe Gariup giuseppe.gariup at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:22:28 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I am using paraview to plot the results of a f.e. program. I need to
look at the deformation of multi-block structures. I am using xml
files to make an animation (a collection of .vtu files).
Right now I am debugging the f.e. program and I need to recognize the
different cells forming the structure. How should I assign a number
(in the screen output) at each different cell of the structure? Here
are an example of the .pvd file and the .vtu. How should I improve the
resolution of the screen output?

Thanks

Giuseppe