[Paraview] can't load ensight data files/crash on exit

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Jun 30 09:35:23 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

What was the selection in the Byte Order option menu when you tried to
load this file? Do you get the same results if you change the selection
in that menu? If you get the same behavior regardless of which byte
order (big endian or little endian) is selected, do you have a sample
EnSight data set you can send that demonstrates the problem?

- Amy