RES: [Paraview] Error loading ensight dataset.

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Jun 28 15:17:33 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

Could you give us more details about your problem?

- Were you running PV in Parallel?
- Is your data binary or ASCII? (it seems you're tryind to loading a binary
file, isn't it?)
- Are you writing your files with Fortran or C programs?
- Have you tried to check your case file with the ens_checker utility (I'm
assuming you're an Ensight user...)

I'm kind of used with such errors when running PV with Ensight format but I
have to ask you more about your problem in order to compare with my bad
experiences  ;-)

Cheers

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias