[Paraview] Error loading ensight dataset.

Peter J. Bismuti pjb9508 at vashon.ca.boeing.com
Wed Jun 28 14:58:35 EDT 2006

Hello,

 I get the following errors when trying to load an ensight dataset.  Can
anyone tell me what the problem is?  It says check the byte order, but
niether order worked and died in the same way.

 Thanks in advance:

# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in
file: /admin/apps/src/paraview/paraview-2.4.3/VTK/IO/vtkEnSight6BinaryReader.cxx
(222)
 vtkEnSight6BinaryReader (0x1e104f0): Invalid number of unstructured points;
check that ByteOrder is set correctly.
ErrorMessage end
ErrorMessage
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in
file: /admin/apps/src/paraview/paraview-2.4.3/VTK/IO/vtkEnSightReader.cxx
(270)
 vtkEnSight6BinaryReader (0x1e104f0): error reading geometry file
ErrorMessage end
ErrorMessage
# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in
file: /admin/apps/src/paraview/paraview-2.4.3/VTK/Filtering/vtkExecutive.cxx
(688)
 vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x206fa00): Algorithm
vtkEnSight6BinaryReader(0x1e104f0) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0x1da1c50)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 140257
  Reference Count: 1