[Paraview] Relative Paths In Cache Init and GUI XML Files (repost)

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jun 27 14:56:56 EDT 2006

In the cache initialization file for cmake I'd like to provide the source
directory for an external module as a relative path so that the
initialization file is somewhat portable. I've tried the obvious such as a
path relative to the cache initialization file itself with no success. Is
there a way to do this?

The same question arises in the remote module's GUI XML file where it gives
the path to the corresponding server manager XML file.

Thanks!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center