[Paraview] Filter problem

Simone Crippa crippa at kth.se
Thu Jun 22 03:22:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

I noticed this problem too and in the specific case of the Reflection
filter I found a workaround.

Use the Transform filter and apply a scaling of: -1, -1, -1 and an
orientation of 0, 180, 0

This will effectively have the same effect as a reflection about the
x-z-plane ... for the other two planes you'll have to set orientation to
180, 0, 0 or 0, 0, 180.

Regards, Simone