[Paraview] New ParaView

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Jun 19 10:19:48 EDT 2006

Hello Arash,

We spend some time evaluating various widget sets and so far the most
robust is Qt. Fltk is great, but it looks unusual. wxWidgets looks more
native, but there are stability issues on various platforms, such as Mac
OSX.

As far as accessing Server Manager without GUI, it is actually possible
and not that hard right now. The API is not well documented externally,
but we do offer a ParaView developers course.

Hopefully that helps.

       Andy

--
Andy Cedilnik