[Paraview] New ParaView

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Fri Jun 16 18:45:00 EDT 2006

Hi,
As I understand it, the next version of ParaView will be Qt based.
Personally I find the Qt license wanting and I wish Kitware had chosen
wxWidgets or FLTK, but it is probably too late to ask for this...so I
cut to the chase:

Will version 3 of ParaView provide clear separation between UI and the
functional code so that it is a relatively easy task to write an
alternate GUI for ParaView?  If so, how can I find documentation on
linking another GUI to the ParaView engine?

thanks,
Arash