[Paraview] Paraview 2.9alpha testing developers-only not-for-production release

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:33:12 EDT 2006

Ok, just remember: You said to :)

Disclaimer: I understand this is extremely pre-release, so feel free to
answer with "We're working on it".

1) Exodus Inputs only?  Can't find a way to import anything else right
now...
2) Any way to enable more than 3 filters?  all I see is cut,clip, &
threshold.
3) When loading exodus data, It takes significantly longer to reach the
first step where you select your datasets compared to 2.4  (2.9 -
~10s, 2.4- ~1second).
4) Since it seems you have to establish your Server connection at the start,
shouldn't that just popup by default when you start the app?  Just a
thought.

I do like the general look and feel... Very clean, if not a little vacant at
the moment.

On 6/14/06, Berk Geveci <berk.geveci at gmail.com> wrote:

> This mailing list is fine. Or you can e-mail me directly.
>
> On 6/14/06, Randall Hand <randall.hand at gmail.com > wrote:
>
> > Just curious, where should I go to ask questions or get info about the
> 2.9 release that was mentioned a few weeks ago?  I just downloaded it and
> I'm playing with it now.. Nice job, btw.
>
> --

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL