[Paraview] Debug Tcl Library on Windows

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 12 10:33:02 EDT 2006

I regularly compile ParaView on my Windows machine in debug mode.  This
morning when trying to run ParaView, I got an error about not finding
tcl94g.dll.

I went to ParaView/Utilities/TclTk/CMakeLists.txt to add a CMake command
to copy the debug Tcl dlls to the binary directory.  What I found was
some strange logic determining whether the debug Tcl dlls should be
copied.  I don't want to mess up this logic, but is there any problem
with simply copying all of the debug Tcl dlls all the time?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov