[Paraview] Question on file format

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 8 14:24:01 EDT 2006

If you store your time steps with systematically increasing suffixes
(.01.vtk 02.vtk etc) PV will recognize them and allow you to chose the
time step with a slider. VTK formats do not offer other possibilities.
You may want to look into the Ensight format which supports time step
data natively.
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Dr.