[Paraview] Creating a reader: Problem with extension

Terry Jordan Terry.Jordan at sa.netl.doe.gov
Fri Jun 2 15:23:12 EDT 2006

That is what I thought, I am currently doing the latter.  Thanks.

Terry E. Jordan Jr.
SAIC
3610 Collins Ferry Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
terry.jordan at sa.netl.doe.gov
>>> "Berk Geveci" <berk.geveci at gmail.com> 06/02/06 2:53 PM >>>
I looked into it and there is no easy way of doing. The current dialog
does
not support switching between choosing directories and files. I think
the
best way of handling this is to choose a default extension like .of and
require that the users create it. The file may be empty. The reader can
handle the rest. There is always the fallback of choosing "All Files"
and
then controlDict and then from the list of readers that show up,
choosing
OpenFOAM reader.

-Berk

On 6/2/06, Terry Jordan <Terry.Jordan at sa.netl.doe.gov> wrote:

> I am working on a reader for OpenFOAM and encountering a problem.
> OpenFOAM is a group of files with no extensions.  The file I inital
open
> is called controlDict, so I used "controlDict" as my "extensions".
This