[Paraview] Time Step Cell Data Update within RequestInformation

Terry Jordan Terry.Jordan at sa.netl.doe.gov
Fri Jun 2 13:45:40 EDT 2006

The question is in reference to the OpenFOAM reader.  I have an
UnstructuredGrid to which I am attaching CellData.  When I first open
the file the RequestInformation method gets called and populates the
DataArraySelection, so you can see the available scalars for time step
0.  The problem I have is that all my time steps do not have the same
scalars.  So when I move the slider to timestep 1 and hit accept I have
more scalars than at 0.  When I move it back to 0 and hit accept it
crashes because the scalars from time step 1 are still in the
DataArraySelection.

What I need to do is when I move the slider from 0 to 1 I need the
DataArraySelection to update BEFORE I hit accept.  This way only the
scalars for that specific time step are added to DataArraySelection.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks,
Terry

Terry E. Jordan Jr.