[Paraview] Render filters on timesteps datasets

Alain SENOT alain.senot at edf.fr
Thu Jun 1 10:56:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using Paraview on a dataset with timesteps and I need to apply the
Cell to Point filter first (to make many other filters available).

Let's say I applied the Cell to Point filter on the first timestep, just
after opening the file.
The Cell to Point filter result has become active and visible, whereas the
original file has become invisible.

If I go to a timestep different from the first one (using animation
toolbar), and try to apply a filter, there is no rendering of the request,
as if I hadn't click the Apply button.
No further request can be rendered, even on the first timestep.

Is it a known issue ?

Alain Senot