[Paraview] More Q about Paraview & Tiled Displays

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:11:28 EDT 2006

In a followup to yesterday's question, is there any way to have the image
that is displayed on the Tiled-display rendered to the local client as
well?  Right now my local Paraview client shows just bounding boxes.  The
geometry in question is far too big to have the "geometry" send back (Which
it seems there is a "Client Collect" option for), I really just need
framebuffers composited & sent back (Like in the MPIRenderModule).

Is there a way to enable such behavior?  I know the resolution would, of
course, be much worse on the single display but it would help alot in just
knowing what's going on.   Also, it seems the options to "Set Center"
doesn't work on the client unless the geometry is shown (Presumably because
the OpenGL query stuff doesn't work if no geomtry is shown).

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL