[Paraview] color by vectors

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 28 10:53:50 EDT 2006

All,

Color by vector magnitude IS the default. So Dominik must have an old
version of ParaView.

(Advanced note: color by vector magnitude is not the default for volume
rendering.... this is because for volume rendering, the magnitude has to
be computed and added to every cell in the dataset...)

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833