[Paraview] color by vectors

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:47:32 EDT 2006

Unless I am missing something, you can color by magnitude without having to
compute it with a calculator. Simply go to "Edit Color Map" and change which
component/magnitude the surface is colored by. I guess it is an unexpected
location to have that setting. We should probably change the button name to
something like "Edit Color Settings...". We will change the default to be
magnitude in the next release.

-Berk