[Paraview] Enabling Custom Module (Source Object): vtkDrillHoleSource.h: No such file or directory

shawn mckenzie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:40:43 EDT 2006

Thanks Andy

My DrillHoleSourceParaviewImport.cmake file:

SET (DrillHoleSource_SRCS
  ${DrillHoleSource_SOURCE_DIR}/myVTKClasses/vtkDrillHoleSource.cxx
    )
SET (DrillHoleSource_WRAPPED_SRCS
  ${DrillHoleSource_SOURCE_DIR}/myVTKClasses/vtkDrillHoleSource.cxx
    )
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${DrillHoleSource_SOURCE_DIR}/myVTKClasses)

I added to the file:

PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_WRAPPED_SOURCES("${DrillHoleSource_WRAPPED_SRCS}")

Rebuilding, I do not get the same error message any longer.
Unfortunately, a new error arises:

MPI process rank 0 (n0, p6828) caught a SIGSEGV.

Which is an mpirun/lam error.
I have encountered this error in the past, as I beleive it may be
independent of my DrillHoleSource code / module integration.

Any further suggestions, perhaps as to whether this error can be further
tracked?

My system:
2.6.17-1.2139_FC5smp
i686 GNU/Linux