[Paraview] RE Tcl: accessing VTK properties via proxies/server

robert maynard thorin.hax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:49:10 EDT 2006

I would start by trying to do something like:

[ [ [$Application GetRenderModuleProxy] GetRenderer ] GetActiveCamera ]

I can't currently test this as I am not running in stero view, so the camera
i get back doesn't support stero settings.

If you starting getting confused on what class you really are accessing use

GetClassName

The other option to changing stero views would be doing

[ [ [$Application GetRenderModuleProxy] GetRenderWindow ] SetStereoType int

Check out http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkRenderWindow.html for
more info on the stero options in RenderWindow