[Paraview] LOD not working?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jul 11 11:56:41 EDT 2006

What is the LOD resoultion?
Try setting LOD resolution to 10x10x10 (slider to the right).
Any improvement?

If still no change, just for a sanity check try this:
* create a simple source, say sphere.
* set Theta Resolution to 100
* set Phi Resolution to 100
* set [Display Tab] | Representation to "Wireframe"
Now try interacting. Are you seeing a simplified sphere while interacting?

Utkarsh.