[Paraview] Tcl: accessing VTK properties via proxies/server manager

Christoph Moder mail at christoph-moder.de
Tue Jul 11 05:05:40 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have partly understood how to use the Tcl command line; after figuring
out the class hierarchy, I was able to do stuff like:

[[[$Application GetMainWindow] GetCurrentPVSource] GetPVColorMap]
SetScalarRange 0 0.5

But this works only for vtkPV... or vtkSM... objects. How do I access
VTK properties like vtkCamera::SetEyeAngle()? As far as I have
understood, there must be a proxy for this object which is controlled by
the server manager. But how is it done? Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks,
Christoph