[Paraview] Debugging PV: Where is the source code? Setting breaks in GDB?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:19:18 EDT 2006

That's weird. That's where the source code is. Is it possible that you are
getting shared library from somewhere other than the build tree? Try an ldd
on the executable? Are you installing with make install and running? If you
didn't install after building the second time, you may see the behaviour you
are running into. I would expect breakpoints to still work though. My main
platform is Linux and I debug with gdb daily. I never run into any problems.
Also, if you have a non-classified data that demonstrates the problem, we
can take a look at it. I am guessing it is something simple.

-Berk