[Paraview] RAM friendly file format?

mattijs m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 05:12:30 EST 2006

binary legacy VTK files are probably as ram efficient as any.

Does paraview crash when reading the file or when displaying it? If the first
your files are probably excessively big, if second the file format does not
matter. Did you monitor the ram usage?

Can you split your problem into smaller files? Write different results to
different files?