[Paraview] ParaView CVS (UNCLASSIFIED)

Renteria, Jose (Cont, ARL/CISD) JRenteria at arl.army.mil
Thu Dec 21 14:27:20 EST 2006

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

This CVS version of ParaView crashes when attempting to use the pick
filter on the IronProt.vtk data set.
I am running the pvserver with the off-screen rendering flag on IRIX64
6.5.30f (MIPSpro.7313) and the pvclient on Linux (x86_64).

Note building paraview on IRIX64 required that I patch several files.
Over the past year, building on Irix has become more difficult (I find
myself unrolling changes back to previous versions of ParaView).

Has anyone else encounter this problem yet?

Thanks,

Jose