RES: [Paraview] Saving IntegrateAttributes data

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Dec 19 06:50:50 EST 2006

What were the problems you had with ensight files? I had trouble because
the particles were stored using 1 offset, but the ensight reader creates
them using zero offset - this causes bad coordinates and dodgy output. I
have a fix for this that I still haven't checked in. If this is your
problem, please say and I'll check it in.

JB