[Paraview] 2.9.2

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 10:21:54 EDT 2006

If you have GL related stability issues, I recommend building from source. I
am finding it very difficult to release binaries that work well on multiple
Linux distributions. It is more my shortcoming that a paraview issue.
As for missing functionality, it will be a while before we catch up to
ParaView 2. I would appreciate feedback on what is most important to
implement first though. Also, because some of the interface is different,
you might not realize that the functionality is already there. That is
another issue we are trying to address.

-Berk