[Fwd: RE: [Paraview] Getting started]

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Aug 18 09:34:23 EDT 2006

I was able to get the files with names truncated by tar from the zipped
distribution file. The execution of ccmake was successful. When I tried
to compile with "make && make install" I immediately get

no arguments or description file (bu7).
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

The installation instructions point out that gmake may be needed. Is
that what you conclude from the error message I received?

Tom

Dr. Thomas S. Chyczewski, M/S U01-026
Technology Development
Northrop Grumman Corporation