[Paraview] Filling a Sphere with an unstructured grid.

robert maynard thorin.hax at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:30:29 EDT 2006

I am trying to fill a empty sphere a unstructured grid that would have
attributes, so that I can than probe the sphere object instead of the
much larger grid. The problem I am encountering is that when I append
the sphere and grid, it takes the union. Is there any vtk or paraview
filter that will only return me the sections of the unstructed grid
inside the sphere?

I have also tried to clip the unstructered grid with a sphere but that
seems to result in a empty sphere.